- [ Hacking 101 ] :: [ Outline ]
- [ Hacking 101 ] :: [ Introduction ]
- [ Hacking 101 ] :: [ The Basic Skills of Hacking ]
- [ Hacking 101 ] :: [ What We Mean By Hacking]
- [ Hacking 101 ] :: [ Do You Need A Handle? ]
- [ Hacking 101 ] :: [ HTML ]
- [ Hacking 101 ] :: Mac Spoofing
- [ Hacking 101 ] :: Web Proxies
Hacking 101: Just the Basics.
Okay, I’m picking up another video series, and this time I’m working to answer the question I see on so many pentesting and CTF videos: How do you get started doing this?
Watch this video and then:
Assignments: Introduction (Video 1)
1. Set up at least three email/user accounts. Try to use more services than just Gmail.
2. Set up at least three browsers, using only one user account on each. Decide which accounts do what: browsing social media, doing schoolwork, studying hacking materials, etc.
3. Set up a user account on root-me.org.
4. Find the Netscape Navigator 1.0 installer. Hints: try Archive.org, as well as search engines.